In our busy lives and myriad obligations of work, home, family, friends, etc., we may not spend much time reflecting on life itself as Catholics. In this morning of reflection, Fr. Alex Juguilon, osc, will lead us in an interactive discussion on how we can deepen our lives of prayer, discipleship and mission.
He asks us to consider the following questions
- What prompts us to pray?
- What are the different ways in which we pray?
- What characterizes us as Disciples of Christ?
- What is our role as Disciples?
- What is our mission to God?
- What are we doing to serve God and others?
We invite you to join us for this spiritually enriching morning beginning with 8 a.m. Mass followed by refreshments and the program.
Presented by Crosier Village Ministries and hosted by the Companions of the Holy Cross.