Update: Communion Services Available in Phoenix
Staying healthy, safe and blessed
The Crosiers wish to meet the sacramental needs of the People of God while following safety precautions established by medical professionals and the Diocese of Phoenix.
Inline with the diocese, we are joyfully able to distribute Communion on Sundays from 9 a.m.-10:30 a.m. under the carport adjacent to the Crosier Village parking lot, 717 E. Southern Ave., Phoenix 85040. Crosiers will serve as Communion ministers and wear masks and gloves.
All who wish to receive Holy Communion are respectfully required to follow the safety guidelines below
- Wear a mask from the moment you leave your vehicle to the moment you return to it.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times (married couples and families may stay together).
- Communion will only be given in the hand. Please do not remove your mask while in line.
- After receiving the Body of Christ, please return to your vehicle and safely exit the parking lot.
- Unfortunately, time for socializing is not available at this time either with the Communion minister or others who come to receive Communion.
We plan to distribute the Body of Christ in this fashion until it is determined that the People of God can safely return to physical prayer. We pray for and look forward to that day!
Through the intercession of St. Odilia, patroness of the Crosiers and advocate for healing, and Our Lady of Guadalupe, may God grant us health and protection.